Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm a feminist trust me

Last night Spencer and I were talking about the bad connotations the word feminist has.
It seems that some girls are afraid to be pro fems.
I must have ranted a bit too much and frightened Spencer, because later that night he started a conversation like this:
"Do you think the guy who invented.. or girl, girls can invent things too."

There's snow in Bellingham.

Sometimes Spencer and I pretend to do the things Adia does, like we'll kiss eash other the way she does it (really gross big open mouth.)
After a while of imitating her Spencer said, "Poor Adia, She doesn't know her parents are in the other room making fun of her."

Thanks for ruining the fun Spencer.

3 comments:

Spencer Ellsworth said...

At least everyone knows I'm the sensitive type, even if you hate me for it.

Rebecca said...

I think that makes it funnier.

Girls who aren't feminists are complicit in the oppression of their own sex. They're like Nazi sympathizers, only more covert. Bitches.

Raych said...

It's okay, all of our kids have to deal with the same thing.