Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Experiment outcome; messy

My mom is really into science. Sometimes she likes to do experiments which is why she must have had five kids, so she would never run out of test subjects.
One fine afternoon she offers my sister some hot tea.
My older sister happily drinks up and decides to go to the store with my mother. Once in the store, older sister barley made it to the toilet where she emptied her colon.
My mother finished her shopping and stopped by the bathroom to pick up my sister where older sis was sobbing.
Mom: Ready to go?
Ol' Sis: I *sniff* think I'm dying. I don't know what's going on
Mom: Oh good the tea works.

Apparently it was a cleansing tea.


I think this is why Mormons are suppose to stay away from tea it's so they don't pull theses experiments on their children.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, that's just plain MEAN. My mom tried magnets and silver water and all kinds of homeopathic stuff on us, but we were at least somewhat informed ahead of time. Mormon moms are the cruelest sort.