Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Giving Spencer what he wants

Adia gets a Sesame Street podcast once a week.
This last week featured Cookie Monster which made Spencer go nuts.
I didn't think much of it cause there are a lot of things that make Spencer giddy and excited. Try taking him into any store he will pick out 4 things he NEEDS and like 10 things he badly wants.
He finds his giddiness over a blue monster hilarious and has asked me several times if I plan to tell his family how delirious Cookie Monster made him.

I'm going to step it up; Here you go Spencer a blog post about your wacky reaction to seeing your beloved childhood icon.

Here is my post:
Adia and Spencer watched a Sesame Street Podcast featuring Cookie Monster. This got Spencer excited.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like Big Bird. I'm totally old school.