Saturday, August 30, 2008

Biff


I'm house sitting two cats. One is named Biff who lives in the house and one was dropped off who was only named fatty fat cat out of lack of a better name. I think naming fat cats Garfield must be copyrighted. Biff hates Fatty and this is the conversation I picture them having.

Spencer informs me that this isn't really funny and no one else would probably laugh at it. I'm still laughing and that's good enough.

I still don't have a camera. These pictures are taken with my computer camera. It doesn't do the fat cat justice. This cat is huge.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think it's funny. I was just watching Back to the Future II the other night. Classic.

Unknown said...

Haha but you know which cat stole everyones heart?

Hint it wasn't the angry Biff.

Fatty Fatty Fat Cat.

My Fatty Fatty Fat Cat. :P

Zachary said...

Are those fat rolls coming from the fat cat's stomach?

Gross!

The captions are hilarious though!

Anonymous said...

i love fatty fat fat cat! did you know that when he purrs, he breathes really heavely?