Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dream Issue

So Spencer has been reading to me while I work on craft projects.
He's always wanted me to read George R. R. Martin's, Throne of fire and ice raven song dragon dance. That's not the name, I don't remember it and I don't really care to, because that's not important. Spencer disagrees. He likes to use his superior useless information to ask me things like which movie Admiral Acht-barr is from.
So last night I had a dream that I was a character in the book.
I was a character named Aria. I was trapped with an evil Count.
Hot Pie (a character, not an actual pie, though there needs to be more pastries in my dreams) rides in on a Pegasus and rescues me. I ask the pony "How did you know to rescue me?"
"I am enchanted, " says the talking Pegasus. "A sorceress made it so that I am cut whenever I need to go help someone."
I notice now the scars all over the horse's back. "Which one is from me?" I ask.
"Which one looks the most painful?" the Pegasus responds
I notice a gash with lemon wedges stuck inside and figure that one must be mine.
I totally didn't care, Phfft, walk it off talking pony-bird.

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Yeah Walking Talking Pony Bird...walk it off!

That was the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you for a great laugh!

Rebecca said...

You truly, TRULY have the greatest dreams EVER. And the best part is that they reflect your personality.

Anonymous said...

chrissy remeber the dreams about the scary little girls that you had? or the gorillas with human faces going to kill someone who lived in a mall? I never have cool dreams. The other day i dreamed of webkinz......


-(this is your sister by the way)

Chrissy said...

It was a walrus with a human face. You don't have cool dreams because of yous "condition."