Tuesday, August 12, 2008

pepe


Somehow my grandma managed to get a hold of the ugliest doll in the world. he looks like poop with white pants. More specifically like a rejected E.T. doll dipped in gloss. He use to have a sombrero but that was lost in the move.

When my grandma was put into a nursing home my dad found it amongst her many dolls she would fix up and give to "the poor kids." I put that in quotations because that is how she worded it.
My dad and lil sis have a tradition of placing the doll in where the other will unfortunately find it, In my dad's top drawer or on lil sis's night stand watching her as she sleeps.
Each morning while I've been staying at my parent's house my baby will pick up pepe and give him a hug.


Family photo minus Spencer.

7 comments:

Mark Nott said...

How is your parents new place?

Chrissy said...

It's really nice.
I love it cause it'c close to the freeway and you can walk everywhere.
It's a town home, which is perfect for my parents.

Zachary said...

So Pepe is like Mr. Hanky from South Park? But with pants on?

Tell your family hi for me!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

It sounds to me like Adia takes after her mother in finding weird, creepy things adorable (like, oh, I don't know...maybe a chandelier made of babydoll heads painted white).

Adia looks super cute with pigtails.

Anonymous said...

eww you let your child TOUCH that thing?!!?!? Your going to scare her.


(this is your sis by the way)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.