Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My spanking arm is twitching


No it's not Adia I want to spank, it's the playground brat who shoved her off the stairs. That kid needs a whoopin.
Spencer, Adia and I went to the beach this last weekend. I realized while I was there that I got my swimsuit when I was a senior in high school 6 years ago. I was pretty uncomfortable with that thought and I allowed myself to buy something without feeling guilty.
I was searching on websites and I found this picture.

This picture is a little unsettling to me it just doesn't seem right the body looks 2d with some shines thrown in like some badly photoshopped putty. The girl's left leg especially looks trimmed.
But maybe I'm just fat.





This just picture gives me the shutters.

2 comments:

Holdinator said...

What's creepy to me about that picture is that the hands look like they are from two different people, like they're getting ready to toss the stick girl somewhere.

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's a bad photoshop job. Her legs aren't even.