Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Every one has one


Adia looks more like her dad each day.
Speaking on family I haven't posted since I've had my family in town.
Lil sis and little sister were leaving, "Don't forget your toothbrushes!" I told them.
Later Spencer and I went to brush our teeth.
Me: Look Spencer, I told them to grab their toothbrushes and they forgot them!
Spencer: eh, looks like they took mine.
Me: Spencer it has to be around here. (I start to look) They took mine too!

The Donald Duck in me wants to get mad but I'm too confused. It's not like any of the toothbrushes looked alike, one was electric.
Their teeth better sparkle with freshly stolen power.

2 comments:

Armando Gutierrez said...

Hey, she even has a receding hairline...

Holdinator said...

I can't believe Spencer still has that shirt. That's awesome!