Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Youtube makes me stupid

My little sister called me up crying.

lil' sis: I have MRSA and there is no cure and I'm going to die!
me: Did a Dr. tell you this or mom.
lil' sis: *sniff* mom, she said it could be MRSA
me: She thought my friend had a brain tumor when she had headaches. You're going to be okay.

The next day

me: So what did the Dr. say?
lil' sis: Flea bites, but mom thinks she cured the MRSA with her homeopathic medicines

My mom's awesome.
I feel so sad that there are people out there that do not have her as a mother.

Yo Gabba Gabba is the oddest kid show I have ever seen.
I've linked to my favorite song on the show.
Adia loves it along with the egg song.

1 comment:

sachiko said...

rI love your mom. She's so sweet and trusting. I remember when she asked me if I could read Japanese and pulled out this asian food product. She was so amazed when I told her what she was holding. I read the english. This is how asian's trick people into liking them.