Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Saying thank you with glitter


Going to the bathroom at someone's house may be the most terrifying thing you do.
Making a really awkward story short I clogged a friend of Spencer's toilet. They reported that they were having problems with it, and in my defense there was nothing in there that shouldn't have had an easy time going down.
To make me feel like there were no hard feelings they gave me a card with faeries, glitter and a bewildered kitten.

I have a friend who, whenever I tell her an embarrassing story, always one ups me. This makes me happy. She told me a story about when she accidentally flung poo on her ex-boyfriend's grandma's wall.

She had straps on her shirt that fell into the toilet. When she pulled one up to examine, it shot poo like a slingshot onto the wall. Being a slow learner, she pulled the other strap up in the same way. She informs me that antique wall paper is near impossible to clean.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is the best kind of friend.