Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Truly, Rachel, I am the cute one

I have an older sister, four girls and one boy (the oldest). I am number 3 that's how I turned out so amazing.
When I was about 8 my sister was 12 and going through puberty. I thought she was just getting fat.
My parents bought us matching day beds to go in our room. Mine had white hearts where the white iron bars met. My sister had a decorative cast to join the bars on her bed, I thought they were ugly.
I was certain my parents gave her that bed since she was the ugly daughter.

3 comments:

Spencer Ellsworth said...

You are mean. But you amuse me.

Rebecca said...

Oh, that's so mean! And I was totally the ugly one so I feel bad for your sister in this story, and I kind of dislike 8-year-old you. Thank goodness you grew up nice.

Raych said...

Have you ever heard the "I am the cute one... she's just my sister" song. (by the young olsen twins!)