Sunday, September 27, 2009

hallelujah, Adia is mine

Adia looks like Spencer.

She doesn't seem to have any of my interests. Mainly she likes to collect rocks and sticks and dress up like a princess.

Today we made robot heads and watched Spectacular Spiderman (which seems to pick up a little of Ramos's art.)

She squealed "Spiderman is cool!"

Finally!

I was starting to believe that maybe Spencer just reproduced asexually and laid the egg in my womb like some alien.

(front and back of robot head)


This post is a little boring so: Random Fact (I said I would do this 6 months ago):

If I am startled I punch. I once punched a clown in a haunted house because he jumped out in front of me. It was a challenge when I was in drama to hide in the wings and try to scare me without getting punched.

Recently at church I almost stabbed a 10 year old boy with scissors when he jumped out behind the door.

You never know when it will be a gang of ninjas so I never let my guard down.

.

9 comments:

Chad Howland said...

Yeah, neither does that clown...

Rebecca said...

Well, Spencer DOES like to dress up like a princess...yeah, she is DEFINITELY his.

Holdinator said...

Adia is much cuter than Spencer.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

And Brian's seen me in my princess costume, too.

whitney said...

I'm the same way w/Ezra. Some days I sweat that kid can't possibly be mine. If he didn't have the tips of my ears, I'd really begin to wonder (mind you...just the tips, he has spencer's fat lobes).

As for the punching...I'll make sure not to sneak up on you while you're holding scissors, a knife, or even a toothpick in the future.

Bill said...

I'm with you on the never let my guard down. It's the reason I sleep with one eye open.

Raych said...

LOVE the robot head. I think Adia is a perfect mixture of you two...

Chrissy said...

Is it the perfect combination because she is 3% me?

Sacajawea said...

Cute robot head!