Thursday, September 3, 2009

nude beach

We live in the upstairs of a house. Adia loves to walk down the front steps and play at the landing. There is a little window right at her height and she likes to line up her toys on the window sill.

"I going to the beach," said Adia.
"Okay," I reply.

Adia walks down our front steps.
I don't hear her playing down there. I run down there and find a trail of clothes ending with her diaper and a naked child is running around outside.

To open our door we use the deadbolt since it doesn't stay shut when it isn't locked.
Spencer must have unlocked the door for our friend this morning.

4 comments:

Dakota said...

That is great!! I love that story! how funny just looking out there to see your kid naked. man the joys of motherhood!!

Rebecca said...

She's already 2 - why have you not taught her body shame yet? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

whitney said...

I can't even tell you how often I find my children running naked around the yard/down the street/in the store. it sucks. at least most people find it humerus vs offensive.

whitney said...

I meant humorous.