Thursday, January 29, 2009

She'll be moving out soon


My job as a parent is complete. Adia can identify Jesus and Spiderman, now she knows who she can turn to for help.

A friend tagged me on FaceBook, asking me to list twenty-five random things about myself. Since my attention span does not last long enough to read twenty-five things, let alone write them, I will write one at a time.

#1. I am terrified of spinal cords. I am disgusted that there is one inside of me, hanging out like he doesn't know what he is.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your spinal cord is a boy?

Chrissy said...

French, German and Spanish languages can all assign inanimate objects a sex. I can do it too.

Rebecca said...

Chrissyish. Or Chrissyese?

I just assumed your spinal cord would be a girl. Since it's, you know, yours.

whitney said...

Jesus? check.

Spiderman? check.

Yep, she's definitely good to go.

As for the spinal chord thing, it sounds like the makin' of a good sci-fi flick to me.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Wow! I am sure glad that I stumbled upon your blog. I need some good parenting tips and it looks like I came to the right place. Your girl knows Jesus AND spiderman. However can I achieve the same for my kids?

Love that you are posting your 25 random tidbits one at a time. I have a short attention span so it works for me.

-Francesca

Matsby said...

She knows who she can turn to for help. Haha

Awesome!

Dave said...

Are you sure she doesn't need to identify who Thom Yorke is?

(I know spencer would think so)

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Oh, I'm working on Thom Yorke.

marynott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.