Monday, January 26, 2009

Give Ra Blood

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/cartoon/article5562306.ece

My English teacher, Mrs. Seltzer, was retiring my senior year of high school. It made for the best year any senior could ask for. My friends Tony, Tyler and Lauren did a presentation that consisted of throwing candy out to the class and playing hangman with imaginary words. They received an A. Tony did a presentation on talking dog movies (will talk about later) and he received an A.

Most of the time we watched movies. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory kind of movies. Not anything educational.

The only person ever disciplined was me.

I asked Tyler if he would go to prom with me since my boyfriend and I broke up. I wanted to go with someone I knew I would have fun with. Tyler said yes. I told my friend Kiley and she got this confused look on her face and said, "He's going with me. We've been making our outfits all year." (The did the duct tape prom thing)

Tyler never did tell me that he was going with anyone else.

Tyler asked me to put his hair in dreadlocks over the weekend, I was really excited, but the next day he walked into class with them already in--put in by another girl. After having him cheating on me again, I stood up, pointed at him and yelled, "You deadlock whore!"

Mrs. Seltzer sent me out to the hall.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That clip is hilarious. And that boy was totally a dreadlock whore.