Friday, January 16, 2009

I think I'm the villain


I just heard Adia saying "Mama badda coka
babt mama mermaid mama." I looked over and saw that she found this old Wonder Woman comic. I wonder if I'm the villain since she is blond.

Last night Adia rushed into the kitchen on her stubby legs and threw something away. She hurried out with such intensity that I knew she was up to something. I walked after her (she makes more motion than movement when she runs).

Adia was caught brown handed with chocolate. I made her ask for it before she could eat it. It seemed mean to take it away when she had risked all to throw away the wrapper.

3 comments:

Sacajawea said...

babies dress so provocative these days.....that's probably why your slapping her

Jessica said...

you're child needs to be more devious. I can definitely have the Morgster teach her a thing or two.

Rebecca said...

You are a benevolent master.