Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tough crowd tonight

I'm sure everyone has something they want to be complimented on.
I always wanted a guy to gaze into my eyes and say, "Chrissy, you are the funnies girl in the world."

I can't get Spencer to laugh at my jokes.

"Urrg! Why haven't you thrown away the pictures of your innards! everytime I look on your desk they are staring at me unashamed."
I figured telling him that his medical pictures should be ashamed at their nakedness would make him laugh but no.

Finally one day I gave up and entered "poop" wherever I could. he now laughs without fail.

4 comments:

Sacajawea said...

Same!

I'm always a sport giving loads of laugher to his dumb jokes, but when I tell jokes all I get in return is the "I'm a superior joke teller- your jokes suck" look

Rebecca said...

Yep, that's my family - anything to do with farting or pooping is hiLARious. I'm a little ashamed to be related to them.

Zachary said...

Poop usually works. Or you can try the greatest joke ever:

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

"Where's my tractor?"

Holdinator said...

Did Spencer ever tell you that in the liner notes on Cute Band Alert's CD that we thanked poop? Well, we did.