Saturday, December 6, 2008

99 bottles

So I've had a rough week and it's the weekend so I'm going to drown my sorrows in a bottle.
I love carbonated water. My $1.27 addiction.

Flavored pop is for weak lazy babies who need to have a delicious taste presented to them. They need their cola to jump on their tongue shouting "I'm a cola! Aren't I awesome?" These babies probably have allergies to wheat and the color yellow just so that they can avoid eating oatmeal. Well guess what, Spencer, they make gluten free oats now.
Man this is some strong stuff.
hmmm...... *reading bottle ingredients*
...carbonated mineral water... Natural lemon flavor!?!

I need to buy another bottle, and see the bishop.

8 comments:

Mark Nott said...

carbonated water generally just makes me irritable. No sugar? grrrrrrr.

sachiko said...

I love your leggings. So cute. Well, not cute; they're edgy without lacking sophistication. :)

Spencer Ellsworth said...

you look hot. let's get you carbonated again.

Rebecca said...

Floozy!

Unknown said...

Mmm... My favorite is San Faustino Lemon from Bargainica.

Chrissy said...

Can I get it in Bellingham? I usually just like plain ol' S.pellegrino.

Mooryan said...

haha. awesome. saw your website too. very cool work!

Jessica said...

Spencer is a lucky man...