Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Talking dirty


"DON'T DRINK THAT! IT'S ADIA'S. "
I screamed this at Spencer last Sunday when he drank from Adia's water bottle.
It's almost fascinating watching a 1.5 year old drink. The amount of debris that goes back in it almost double what was taken out.
You can swirl the once water and watch the crumbs that almost look like star clusters.
It wasn't until three hours after I finished it did I realize I drank the whole bottle that I warned Spencer about.


Also last Sunday I had a note past to me by one of the girls which only had "poop cheese" written on it.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Umm...I am glad that I ate dinner BEFORE reading this. I can handle a lot of gross things...you know, like pulling stitches and seeing my own bone. But when it comes to debris in water...GAG!