Thursday, October 16, 2008

grandma's tats

I had a dream my grandma who has been senile for almost ten years (Wondering Wanda) lived in a rough Hispanic district in the city. She had tattoos of Link, Megaman, Samus Aran (metroid), and A big one of Princess Peach. I complimented my grandma's tattoos and admired that she waited to get them since they wouldn't fade or wrinkle. The dream ended when my grandma's neighbor cross-dressed as a woman and read bedtime stories to her.

Today Adia picked up Spencer's cookies and threw them on the floor.
"Adia these are sacred!" he tells her. "They are not to be touched by mortal hands."
"How do you eat them?" I ask.
"Angel's feed them to me," he says.

To clarify a couple posts back... Spencer did not work over the summer because he was studying for comps. Spencer and I joked a lot about him being a deadbeat. It paid off he passed his comp. exams hooray Spencer.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cookies are brain food, obviously.

Mark Nott said...

I wouldn't put it past Wanda. She's wild!

Adam said...

No, I'm pretty sure that wasn't a dream. I went to visit her last week but she was competeing in a moto-x competition so I didn't get a chance to see her.

Holdinator said...

Your dreams are always so fantastic.