Friday, October 10, 2008

I like paperclips Gladys

Sometimes when I am mad at Spencer I want to post about it so I can get responses like,

"You poor girl. I want to vomit I am so annoyed with him right now. You are completely justified keep this grudge till he changes everything about himself into the perfect person."

Sometimes when I want to let my frustration out I wait till he is asleep and hit him with a pillow.
Then I giggle and sleep well.
Stupidly once I told him.
Last night I got smacked hard with a pillow to the face.
So to end this pathetic fight I will post some things I like about Spencer.

• Spencer is very passionate about writing and music. I've always liked that he has been very driven.
• Spencer loves food trying new food, especially making food and he does an excellent job at cooking.
• Once as a Valentines day present he organized my closet. His gifts are very thoughtful.
• Spencer likes to be outdoors but also going to plays and orchestras.
• He has big shoulders which make him look all big and strong. I think he is very hot.
• His chin looks like Dudley Do-Right but his smile looks almost demonic.
• Sometimes he will even watch cartoons with me. Isn't he nice!?

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Three cheers for Spencer! I have always liked him by the way.

Rebecca said...

You are a nice girl. Spencer is pretty cool too.

Holdinator said...

Demonic smile. Yes! That describes it perfectly.

Jessica said...

I would add, expressive eyebrows.