Tuesday, June 17, 2008

you can make a difference

Spencer hasn't shaved in three weeks and I know what he is doing.
Every Summer he has tried to grow a beard. He won't tell me cause I will protest with pickets. I don't know if you can tell from this picture but he CAN'T grow facial hair.
There are significantly large and frequent bald patches which make him look like a 15 year old who thinks he can pass for 18.
Genetics has banned him and his immediate family from accomplishing this.
Not being able to grow a luscious man-beard has made them fight the harder for this.
They color in and comb over I am not fond of this tradition and I'm stamping his dream here, it's not happening.

Please, email Spencer and tell him to shave.
I've tried to just do it my self but he runs away from me.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Our dad grows a pretty good beard. But Spencer - I do not think you have inherited this. Anyway, I think you might look like a serial killer from the 70s if you ever actually succeeded in growing a beard. You have a nice jaw - don't cover it up with 70s serial killer shag.

Holdinator said...

Dude needs to give it up, I absolutely agree.