Friday, June 6, 2008

I can't hear you when you whine

Adia is on full steam with her whining today.
Blessed nap time came only with Spencer interrupting it with, "I FORGOT PAPERS BRING THEM TO SCHOOL NOW!"
Today Adia:
Spilt rice milk on the floor, juice and peanut butter.
Drooled peanut butter on my shirt, wiped spaghetti on another and banana on the next shirt.
Still I could not seem to keep her happy.
Spencer will be in Idaho this weekend so I feel extra frustrated knowing I won't get a break for a full week from now (next week is finals.)
When Spencer got home I handed him Adia and ordered them to play for 45 min so I could be alone.

I'm eating Adia's snack foods as payback.

I'm debating drooling it on her clean clothes but she already got mud on the outfit she is wearing today.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sometimes when I'd get really frustrated with babies screaming or whining I'd just do it WAY louder and longer. It didn't really make them stop, but it made me feel a little better.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

I do that, but Chrissy doesn't like it for some reason.

Chrissy said...

Spencer, it's because I then have two babies screaming.