Monday, August 24, 2009

22% organic


I really want to go hiking to a waterfall tomorrow. If you are at a waterfall you have a 49% chance of seeing a unicorn. (There is also a 20% chance of seeing a werewolf.)

(Here in the Northwest, there is a 20% chance there will be a moody lesbian Vampire.)

I think I will be staying home with Adia, who is sick. There is 76% change of boredom. At least there is a 31% chance that in her sickness she will watch the Iron Giant. Like most little girls, she gets excited over robots.

It will be sad when Adia turns 4 and can tell us whatever she wants. The movies will be 100% chance of being something heinous like a talking dog movie or something else unbearable.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I get 16% excited over seeing robots. I would be 84% excited about seeing a unicorn though, and 100% excited about seeing a robot unicorn.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

There is a 60% chance that Rebecca would not know a robot unicorn if it spiked her on the nose.

whitney said...

You make my day a much happier, funnier place, Chrissy. Thank you.