Thursday, August 20, 2009

Space adventure

I must have fallen asleep there....

I've been riding my bike pretty frequently here in B-ham, and I am newly fascinated with the inventor of the bike. Did they not have genitals?

Spencer and I rode our bikes on a trail lining the coast. We got to a bridge that was pretty high over the Sound. A group of kids were jumping off the bridge. It looked like fun, and since everyone was doing it Spencer and I took a turn jumping off. So yes, mom when all the kids were jumping off a bridge I did too.

I jumped after Spencer. He held Adia while she screamed "NO! MOMMY NO!" When Spencer jumped she didn't even say goodbye.

Spencer had his 29th birthday, which we celebrated as a tea party in the park.


And Adia found some fairy homes.

5 comments:

whitney said...

Love the idea of a tea party...not sure if spence would go for it, though ;)

As for the sibling question...why are you making an announcement? ;) Basically, w/my pregnancies, I just let the older sibs be a part of it from fairly early on. I didn't make a big announcement, I just started to talk about the baby in mommy's tummy like it was no big deal. I was lucky and had pretty easy transitions w/the kids both times.

Chrissy said...

yeah I am trying to have a kid but nothing yet.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

I am just assuming that Adia didn't care because she just thought I was going to work or something. "Oh, Daddy fell off the pier. Business as usual."

Rebecca said...

Chrissy, did you write something about having a kid and then delete it? I'm so confused...

Also, Chrissy, when you do get pregnant, please tell Adia the child is in your uterus, and not in your stomach. If you tell her it's in your stomach, I will tell her it's because you eat babies.

And now you're going to tell her it's in your stomach on purpose.

Emily said...

I want to ride bikes around B-ham with you. Riding bikes around Lancaster isn't even the same sport.
I am starting to have serious symptoms of grandma-itis from not seeing Adia. I NEED TO SEE ADIA! Could I get into DAve's suitcase, I wonder?