Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hulk knows about music


I found this beautiful hoodie. Charcoal green with gorgeous stitching. There were more than ten on clearance and this was a Lucky brand (they are normally devoured, especially one on sale.)
Sadly there was a large "Rolling Stones" printed on the back.

"errg," I tell my sister. "Why did they put Rolling Stones on the back? No one listens to them."
"My husband and I love Rolling stones," interrupted a crazy woman. "They are classical music, classic rock. Anyone who doesn't like them doesn't know anything about music."

Had my name been Bruce Banner I would have turned green.

now for a funny story.

My little sister was about three or four when she lovingly carried her goldfish around the house. Her toddling rocked the water and the poor fish soon flopped out onto the floor. Screaming in sheer horror, little sis started stomping on the fish, assuming that water was a drug laced pool which sedated the demon fish who, now on dry land, would seek revenge. The fish did not survive.

2 comments:

Holdinator said...

She does sound crazy.

Zachary said...

Crazy woman. Anyone who knows anything about music knows that the Stones were stoned.