Sunday, November 30, 2008

next best thing

My computers camera told me that if my life was a comic book it would look like this.
One thing I am thankful for is that my family has never held the tradition of going around the table and saying what we are thankful of. I feel like I need to state the obvious, I'm thankful for child, husband, family, my computer...

While I home I heard an argument with lil sis and my mom...
mom: I need you to do some chores when you get home from scho-

lil sis: (livid that my mom would ask such a thing) Do you think I'm going to want to do chores after I've been at boring school all day?

High school is rough.

I got my hair fixed. The stylist blended the chop into layers. I feel pretty like a wedding cake!

7 comments:

Zachary said...

You are pretty like a wedding cake! And the comic book photo is awesome!

sachiko said...

What a relief. It doesn't really look like you had a traumatic hair experience at all. I have always loved your hair Chrissy. You're like a princess without the unicorn.

I know you want the unicorn, but I can only pretend so far! :) j/k

Sacajawea said...

Your "short" hair is like 10 inches longer then any long hair I've ever had. It's still dreamy.

Rebecca said...

Your hair looks fantastic, and so does your small child accessory.

Jessica said...

yummers, cake! But I prefer chocolate, and you're more yellowish.

sachiko said...

One of the ladies that put together this cookbook was in my old ward, Kirsti. She's amazing. She has like 5 kids and cooks glutenfree for all of them. I couldn't tell half the time that she was cooking with potato starch or rice flour or anything else. Anyways, just a thought. http://www.eatingglutenfree.com/cookbookinfo/

Diana said...

Your hair is SO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!