Friday, February 27, 2009

EEEIIIHHHH!!!!!


Spencer and I go on a nice long walk late at night. We are halfway down the cross walk when, a rat runs from the sidewalk towards us, runs up the side of the stroller, jumps down and runs away.

My ninja skills do not kick in and I helplessly run in place and scream.

I wonder what the car waiting at the crosswalk thought of me, because I doubt he saw the rat.

Earlier today Adia was at her cousin's house jumping up and down on the couch. She fell off and laid a goose egg on her forehead. I called the doctor panicked.

It would have looked so bad if I called 5 hours later to say a rat bit her face...

6 comments:

Mark Nott said...

rats are a bummer

Raych said...

Emily's new favorite book is Lady and the Tramp... too bad Tramp wasn't there to save you!

Rebecca said...

You are beating your child in a slum.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Did you that? Did you see her repressing me?

Holdinator said...

At least you ran in place and not away from your child.

whitney said...

That's horrid! My ninja skills would've definitely failed me too.