Monday, February 23, 2009

cough cough


I am really sick right now. Last night I woke up feverish and groggy needing to pee. I look down at my legs which are fused together like a penguin body, that's not the part that freaks me out. I was frightened by the fact that I had two feet. "What am I suppose to do with two feet! I can't walk with two feet. I guess I will just not go to the bathroom."

In January Spencer had an operation that told him nothing was wrong. After insurance took out what they are willing to pay we are left with $600 to pay. $600 dollars worth of nothing is wrong. At least we could have gotten some stickers with it.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What? What was this operation for?

Chrissy said...

endoscopy, not a real operation just eating a camera operation. All because he told the doc that his tummy hurt. he probably used those words exactly.

whitney said...

Sorry. Wouldn't it be great if doctor's visits came with a guarentee (sp?)? "We'll tell ya what's wrong and fix it or your money back!" *sigh*