Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No signing!

So Adia doesn't need a cast. I'm pretty happy but I did want to doodle all over it.
She broke her arm when she fell half way down our stairs. The doctors are amazed at how she won't slow down. I spend the whole time in the waiting rooms chasing her around, which is why they never suspected her to have a broken arm. Only a week later, when I took her in again, did they give her an x-ray.

On the positive side now she will know what an x-ray is when we read alphabet books.

More stories about my study abroad in England.
We went to Oxford where J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Lewis Carroll lived and wrote. There was a cathedral with stained glass windows depicting scenes from Alice in Wonderland. On the way home I asked a girl what she saw.
"We went shopping. We spent most the time at the Gap."

2 comments:

Lechelle said...

Adia is awesome.
You are my hero.
Gap girl is a whore.

Rebecca said...

I think that story is meant to deride the girl who went to the Gap. What you obviously don't know is that Wonderland is FULL of Gap stores.