Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Halloween phone call

Adia was an Octopus for Halloween. Thank you Carly for the costume!
Adia fell asleep half an hour into Trick or Treating.
I got a call when I got home.

Lady: What was your baby?

Me:um.. an octopus

Lady: It looked like an elephant. My husband showed me a picture he took on his camera phone looked like something was on her face.

Me: nope she was a pink octopus.

Adia starts screaming

Lady: are you putting her to bed? Call me when your done.

I don't call back I have no idea who this woman is. I'm not sure she knows who I am either.

4 comments:

sachiko said...

I think that's the cutest baby costume I've seen in a long time. I think you would make a good baby-beauty pagaent mom.

Chrissy said...

lil' Mis Sunshine here I come

Unknown said...

I want to move to WA and hang out with you ALL THE TIME. But not babysit. Even if she is kind of the cutest thing EVER.

Carly Rose said...

ahh! creepy. i don't understand how people grow up and don't learn manners and commonsense.

how bizarre.