Friday, October 16, 2009

Missing you

Oh Radiolab I miss you. I thought about you this morning and drew you this picture.


When my sister went to BYU Hawaii she met a roommate from Olympia, Washington. Over winter break my sister visited the roommate and they walked along the coast.

"What ocean do you think this is?" asked the roommmate

"well..." my sister began. "We are in the Pacific Northwest so I think it's safe to assume the Pacific Ocean."

"....oooh."

I think when applying to go to Hawaii the final question should be 'what ocean is Hawaii in?'

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

I love radiolab... assuming we're talking about the same thing. The science podcast right?

Chrissy said...

Yeah the science podcast, it's so good. If anyone who reads this blog hasn't heard it you really should, it's done by WNYC and NPR. You can find it at WNYC.org

whitney said...

Look at you, Chrissy, assigning homework and everything...

I'll have to go check it out.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

I left the homework until the end of the quarter last time. Don't make that mistake, Whitney.

Rebecca said...

I met so many people like that girl at BYU. I had a TA like that and all I could think when she opened her mouth was, "YOU are grading MY papers? REALLY?"