Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's comic book day

It's the day new comics come out hooray!

I went to the store to buy two mangoes, It was more difficult than I thought.
I looked at the two in the bag and felt unsure of my selection, tossed another one in and I immediately felt better. Spencer said he need four lemons I threw in an extra one. I began to notice the amount of produce I buy; five onions nine apple, five lemons, five avocado, seven tomatoes...etc.
I can't buy even numbers it just feels wrong.
I also don't like Adia's sippy cups to have matching cup and lid.

1 comment:

Holdinator said...

We used to go shopping for this lady in our neighborhood, and she couldn't stand to get anything in odd numbers. She would tell us to buy "two or four bananas." Actually, that's what her shopping list would say.

I wonder what would happen if you two got in a fight.