Monday, May 18, 2009

They are watching me


One thing my family agrees on is cats = happiness. Except big sister she believes that everyone should love a tiny dog with a smashed in face that snorts and constantly licks. Big sis's love of disgusting pugs is probably why this story happened:

My mother, like a mad scientist, likes to experiment on human subjects. Mom gave big sis some tea before a grocery store trip. My sister gulped it down. They arrived at the store and big sis said, "I'm not feeling too well. I am going to bathroom."

Big sister was in the bathroom by the time the shopping was over. Mom went to look for her in there.

Big Sis: Mom *sniff* I think I'm dying
Mom: Oh ha ha ha! You're not dying it's just the tea!
Big sis: What?
Mom: The laxative tea works.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I heart your mom.

Note to self: never take anything she offers me.

whitney said...

I'm definitely not a fan of pugs either...or really most animals for that reason. They're cute and furry and everything and I don't mind looking at them, but that's about it.

My dad's a vet. blame him.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Pugs snort like, smell like, and look like pigs. All that said, pigs are pretty cute animals--you just have to get over the part where you expect a dog when you get a pig.

Anonymous said...

Okay cats no longer= happiness when you have to go to school with cat scratches all over your arm and people are joking and calling you emo. I don't see how any of that equals happiness.

That story NEVER gets old!!! You should have really made that into a mom comic. Those were the best